Certified Customer Experience Management Professional (CCXMP)®
• Understand the concept of customer service, its characteristics and how customer satisfaction is a resource to be valorized.
• Understand the advantages of being a customer centric organization and how to become a culturally fit employee.
• Understand what motivates customers and how to manage their perceptions and emotions.
• Learn the basic communication skills needed to be efficient as a customer experience professional
• Understand the steps companies go through in the customer experience management cycle and how to map customer experiences through different touch points.
• Know the different metrics used to quantify and measure customer experience variables at the different stages of the customer lifecycle.
• Understand what goes into an efficient digital customer experience, how to engage customers across different channels and achieve Omni channel experience.
• Master the strategies for implementing good internal customer experience and how to transform employees into brand ambassadors.
• Master the CX TouchPoints Group code of standards for CX Professionals
Introduction to Customer Service
Customer Centric Culture
Know Your Customer (KYC)
Communication Skills for CX
Customer Experience Models
Digital Customer Experience
CX Metrics, Measurements and ROI
Employee Experience & CX Code of conduct
Candidates with a high school certificate (or equivalence) and at least 2 years of working experience are eligible to take this program. Candidates without a high school certificate must show proof of 5years working experience.
The certification exam consist of 100 multiple choice questions. This is broken down into 10 questions per module and 20 case study questions. To obtain a pass the candidate must score at least 75%.
Step 1: Online registration
Step 2: Confirmation of Eligibility for the program.
Step 3: Payment of training and Certification fee.
Step 4: Enrollment of candidate in LMS and training sessions
Step 5: Training and submission of module tasks.
Step 6: End of course examination.
Step 7: Become CCXMP Certified.
Normal Mode : 8 weeks, Accelerated: 3 Full days
8 Modules, 8 Working Sessions
Chartered Managers Institute – UK
Cost of Training
Mode of Delivery
Face-to-face lectures and Online
Demonstrate to employees your dedication to continuous improvement.
Lifetime membership in the CX Africa Forum and opportunity to network with Senior CX professionals.
Here are some frequently asked questions about the program.
The training is 8 weeks, each week you cover one module, do module task and submit for evaluation.
The mode of delivery is online (Recorded lessons + trainer remarks on tasks), Live Online (real-time online sessions with trainer) and face-to-face.
Cameroon, Nigeria and Ghana check out program page for new countries.
Different payment options exist depending on which country you are registering from. There is the possibility for PAYPAL payments, bank transfer and local Mobile money (Cameroon only) payments.
You would be requested to sit in for the exam one more time after one week. If you fail a second time you would be expected to pay a re-sit fee of $50 to take another session.
Yes the module task constitutes 20% of the overall program score.
The exam is made up of 100 multiple choice questions that cover the entire course.
The end of course certificate is issued by Chartered managers institute UK. The hard copy of the certificate would be mailed to you.
Yes it is possible to pay the fee in two installments. Half at the start of the program and the rest after the first month.
You can get a refund if you are not satisfied with the program. The refund is forfeited when you begin the second module. However a 20% processing fee would be retained.