Certified International Customer Service Professional (CICSP)®
The program is designed to introduce students to both customer service skills and CRM fundamentals in managing customers. The curriculum will introduce students to concepts and functionality for all customer service professionals. This Certification Program is a core certification program of the American Certification Institute. This program offers the designation of CICSP (Certified International Customer Service Professional) to candidates who demonstrate their understanding of the fundamentals of the profession through the successful completion of rigorous professional certification examinations based upon the CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGEMENT BODY OF KNOWLEDGE (CSMBOK). The CSMBOK is supported by 2 modules of study material for the CICSP.
Module One: Customer Service Skills
- Achieving high customer satisfaction
- Developing strong listening and communication skills
- Winning Telephone skills
- Technical writing skills for support professionals
- Handling difficult customer situation
- Solving and preventing problems
- Teams and team players in a help desk setting
- Minimizing stress and avoiding burnout
Module Two: Customer Relationship Management
- CRM Overview, Types, Strategy and Implementation
- The Theoretical Framework of CRM
- CRM Project Organization in the Financial Industry
- The Evolution of Customer Relationships and Customer Value
- Main Benefits and Organizational Impacts of CRM within the Bank
- Data Mining Systems Supporting the Marketing Function
- CRM Conclusion
Who should Attend:
- Customer service director or manager, marketing director and related managerial personnel
- Customer service personnel
- Anyone wishing to become a customer service professional
The certification program consists of two modules and an 80 question multiple choice examination prepared from the CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGEMENT BODY OF KNOWLEDGE (CSMBOK). Candidates may complete the modules in any order.
Step 1: Online registration
Step 2: Confirmation of Eligibility for the program.
Step 3: Payment of training and Certification fee.
Step 4: Enrollment of candidate in LMS or face-to-face training sessions
Step 5: Training and submission of module tasks.
Step 6: End of course examination.
Step 7: Become CICSP Certified.
Normal Mode : 4 weeks, Accelerated: 3 Full days
2 Modules, 4 Working Sessions
American Certification Institute, Delaware U.S.A
Cost of Training
Mode of Delivery
Face-to-face lectures and Online